Wideband JTRS/Data Link Antenna
450 to 3000 MHz
The 21-40-30 is a wideband, low profile antenna intended for data link and upper frequency JTRS applications. Unique, inverted discone design provides extremely wide frequency range within a maximum VSWR of 2.5:1.
Housed within a low loss, high strength radome the antenna elements are DC grounded for voltage transient protection and are foamed-inplace to ensure reliability in world wide conditions of military service. The low profile and rugged construction of this antenna makes it suitable for both airborne and ground installations.
- Low Profile
- Suitable for airborne and ground installations
- Ultra-wide bandwidth in small package
- Requires no tuning
- Near Omni directional azimuthal radiation pattern
- Rugged construction designed to MIL-STD-810
- DC grounded element for voltage transient protection
|Frequency||450 - 3000 MHz|
|Gain||0 dBi (average)|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts max|
|Radiation||Nominally omni directional in azimuth, similar to stub in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Height||4.8 inches (122mm)|
|Weight||<5 lbs (2.27kg)|
|Fixing Holes||8 x Ø 0.2 inches (5mm) holes|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.