Low profile UHF Airborne Blade Antenna
225 to 450 MHz
The 21-30-23 is a high performance UHF airborne blade antenna suitable for helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
Mechanical design of the blade comprises an internal printed circuit, foamed-in-place into a high strength epoxy-glass radome fitted to an aluminum alloy base block having an integral mounting flange and finished in urethane lusterless black.
Structural design ensures high side loading acceptance and the antenna is completely sealed for reliable performance in worldwide conditions of service.
- Covers UHF Communications and EPLRS
- High Strength Composite Blade with Aluminum Alloy Base Block
- Single ‘TNC’ Connector
- Environmental Performance to MIL-STD-810
- Fully sealed for environmental integrity.
|Frequency||225 MHz to 450 MHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Essentially Vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Radiation||Nominally omni directional in azimuth plane Elevation, see diagram|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass loaded resin plastic blade|
|Height||6 inches (152mm)|
|Weight||1.5 lbs (0.68kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 6 psi ultimate|
|Fixing Holes||4 x Ø 0.209 inches (5.3mm) holes, counter sunk 100° Ø 0.413 inches (10.5mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.