L/S Band Airborne Blade Antenna
1.4 to 2.55 GHz
The 21-40-07 is an L/S band airborne blade antenna designed for high performance aircraft. It is a direct footprint replacement for AT256 UHF Blade antennas.
Mechanical design uses an advanced, glass-loaded thermoplastic radome with an integral radiating element, all foamed-in-place for structural and environmental integrity.
The blade has an aluminum alloy baseplate with a centrally mounted, TNC female coaxial connector.
Different base configurations can be provided.
- Suitable for supersonic aircraft up to Mach 2.5
- Low profile, diamond shaped blade
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810
- Fully Environmentally sealed
- Lossless matching - high RF efficiency
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
- Foamed in place radiating element
|Frequency||1400 - 2550 MHz|
|Gain||Typically +3 dBi|
≤ 1.4:1 (1400 - 2400 MHz)
≤ 1.5:1 (2400 - 2550 MHz)
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation||Nominally omni-directional in azimuth, similar to stub in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Height||2.1 inches (53mm)|
|Weight||0.35 lbs (0.16kg)|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.43 inch (10.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.