L-Band Blade Antenna JTIDS, MIDS, TACAN, DME, IFF, ATC TRANSPONDER
960 to 1220 MHz
This 21-40-06 is an “all-metal” L-band blade antenna of low height having an omnidirectional radiation pattern suitable for Tactical Data Link, navigation, identification and other systems operating in the 960 - 1220 MHz frequency band.
Electrical design comprises a susceptance corrected sleeved unipole, grounded via a short circuit stub for lightning protection and fed via an N-type female RF connector. This antenna has loss-less matching and thus high radiation efficiency.
- Small Cross-sectional Profile and Low Height
- Low Drag and Light Weight
- Fully Sealed and designed to meet MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions
- Excellent Omnidirectional Radiation Pattern
- N-type Female Connector
- Grounded for Lightning Protection
- High Power Capability
- Rugged aluminum construction
|Frequency||960 - 1220 MHz|
≤ 1.5:1 1000 - 1100 MHz
≤ 2.0:1 960 - 1220 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts average 4kW peak|
|Radiation||As “stub” antenna|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Overall Height||9 inches (229mm)|
|Weight||0.363lbs (0.165kg) max|
|Fixing Plate||5.3 inches (134.6mm) by 1.8 inches (45.7mm)|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.144 inches (3.7mm) holes, counter sunk 100° to 0.28 inches (7.1mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.