Broadband Dipole Antenna
108 to 152 MHz
Covering the VHF frequency band 108 to 152 MHz, the 20-20-100 is a lightweight antenna intended for ground and shipboard use.
Construction uses an advanced GRP encased radiating element bonded into a machined aluminum base, suitable for prolonged use in a marine shipboard environment.
Unique design ensures good elevation pattern throughout the frequency band and passive matching housed within the base maintains VSWR within 2.0:1 and provides exceptional gain for such a small overall structure.
- Covers VHF band 108 to 152 MHz
- Robust Glass Reinforced Plastic construction
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental Specification
- 63 inch height
- Omnidirectional azimuthal radiation pattern
- 100 Watts power handling
|Gain (typical)||+1.5 dBi average thru band|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts average|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||GRP radome in aluminium alloy base collar|
|Height||63 inches max (1600mm)|
|Weight||5.5 lbs max (2.5kg)|
|Element Diameter||2.25 inches max (57mm)|
|Base Plate Shape||Round 4.5 inch (114.3mm) dia.|
|Fixing Holes||4 x 0.28 inch (7.1mm) holes of 0.25 inch (6.3mm) bolts on 3.87 a 3.87 inch (98.3mm) PC dia.|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.