Aircraft Static Discharger
Combining Silicon Carbide and Glass-Epoxy materials, the 21-90-02 is strong, high performance Static Discharger intended for use on both turboprops and jet engine aircraft.
With a team having over 50 years experience in the development and fabrication of aircraft static dischargers, CAL has produced an ultra reliable rugged product, specifically intended to give low initial and life cycle cost.
- Exceeds MIL-D-9129D Noise Quieting Requirements (> 50dB)
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Advanced Silicon Carbide Technology for Stable Resistance over Extremes of Environment
- Low Profile
- Long Life in World Wide Conditions of Service
- Low Initial and Life Cycle Costs
- Standard ASA-3 two hole fixing