Wideband VHF/UHF Airborne Blade Antennas
66 to 530 MHz
The 21-50-134 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 66 to 530 MHZ frequency range. This antenna can handle up to 50 Watts of power and requires no external tuning.
This wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to tactical military and public service communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
Use of proprietary matching techniques optimizes efficiency and provides omnidirectional radiation throughout the operating frequency range. The element is DC grounded for lightning protection.
- High Strength Broadband Top-loaded Blade Antenna
- Frequency Selective passive Matching Network
- Requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed for High Environmental Integrity
- Suitable for SRM 9000 and Similar Multi-Mode Radios
- Complies with MIL-STD-810
- Suitable for operation at 120ºC
- Continuous frequency coverage from 66-530 MHz
66 - 530 MHz
66 MHz: -7 dBi
88 MHz: -14 dBi
136 MHz: -7 dBi
174 MHz: -2 dBi
230 MHz: +2 dBi
370 MHz: +2 dBi
470 MHz: +2.5 dBi
530 MHz: +3 dBi
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
50 Watts CW
Azimuth : Nominally omni-directional
Elevation : See graphs
|Antenna RF Connector||
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/ fiber glass shell with aluminum alloy top-tube set in aluminum alloy base.|
|Height||9 inches (229 mm)|
|Weight||4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)|
|Base Plate Shape||Oval|
|Fixing Holes||10 x Ø 0.208 inch (5.3mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.48 inches (12.2mm)|
- Antenna - Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.