Wide-band VHF/UHF Airborne Blade Antenna
30 to 600 MHz
The 21-50-33 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 30 to 600 MHz frequency range. This antenna can handle up to 100 Watts of power UHF and 50 Watts VHF and requires no external tuning.
This wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
Use of a top loading element optimizes efficiency in VHF and the antenna provides omnidirectional radiation throughout the operating frequency range. The element is DC grounded for voltage transient protection. Unique element shaping preserves elevation pattern throughout the frequency band.
- High Strength Broadband Top-loaded Blade Antenna
- Frequency Selective passive Matching Network
- Requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed for High Environmental Integrity
- Suitable for AN/ARC-231, AN/ARC-210 and Similar Multi-Mode Radios
- Design to MIL-STD-810 environmental
- DC Grounded
- Gain optimized in 30-88 MHz (SINCGARS) band
|Frequency||30 - 88 MHz, 108 - 174 MHz, 225 - 600 MHz|
30 MHz ≥ -17 dBi
88 MHz ≥ - 7 dBi 1
08-118 MHz ≥ - 1 dBi average
118-137 MHz ≥ +0.5 dBi average
137-174 MHz ≥ -2 dBi average
225-512 MHz ≥ +1 dBi average
512-600 MHz ≥ 0 dBi average
≤ 2.5:1 VHF
≤ 2.25:1 225 - 450 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 450 - 600 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
50 Watts CW VHF
100 Watts CW UHF
Azimuth : Omni-directional
Elevation : Similar to stub
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell with aluminum alloy top-tube set in aluminum alloy base.|
|Height||14.75 inches (375mm)|
|Weight||5.25 lbs (2.38 kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.234 inches (5.95mm) holes|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.