VHF Sonobuoy Blade Antenna
136 to 175 MHz
The 21-20-04 is a high strength low drag VHF blade antenna. It comprises a top loaded symmetrical diamond shape blade with internal foamed-in-place radiating and matching elements.
A single N-type connector is fitted to the aluminum base plate and the antenna is DC grounded for P-static protection.
- High Strength Composite Blade set into Aluminum Alloy Base Block
- Low Side Area, Low Drag
- Suitable for helicopters and aircraft operating up to at least 350 knots
- Environmental Performance to MIL-STD-810
- Radiating element foamed-inplace for structural integrity and prevention of moisture ingress.
|Frequency||136 MHz to 175 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||≤ 0 dBi average, -1 dBi min|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||25 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane, elevation as plot|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass loaded thermoplastic blade in aluminum alloy base collar with aluminum top loading disc|
|Height||10 inches (254mm)|
|Weight||2.5 lbs max (1.13kg)|
|Fixing Holes||6 holes 0.2 inches dia. nominal - replaces AT256|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.