VHF communications Antenna
118 to 152 MHz
The 21-20-24 is a lightweight , single hole fixing VHF “whip” antenna suitable for helicopters or aircraft operation up to 350 knots.
The antenna radiating element is encapsulated within a strong glass-epoxy tube which in turn is integrated into an aluminum alloy base containing a TNC connector and loss-less matching cavity. Installation requires insertion into a 17.5mm (11/16in) hole in the airframe and securing with the angled washes and nuts provided.
- Very light weight
- Full VHF/ATC band operation
- Single hole fixing
- Can be mounted Vertically or inclined at 30º
- Suitable for up to 350 knots
- TNC female connector (BNC available as option)
|Frequency||118 - 152 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||≥ +2.5 dBi|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical (when vertically mounted)|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth within 0.25 dB when vertically mounted|
|Connector||TNC Female (optional BNC as 21-20-24-1)|
|Antenna Length||559mm (22 inches)|
|Weight||0.14kg (0.316) max|
- Gloss white or Matt black as 21-20-24F04
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.