VHF Airborne Blade Antenna
116 to 176 MHz
The 21-20-25 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 116 to 176 MHz frequency range. These antenna can handle 200 Watts of power and requires no external tuning.
This VHF antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to civil and military VHF communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on aircraft operating at speeds up to Mach 1.0. Use of a surface deposited radiating element optimizes efficiency. The element is DC grounded for lightning protection.
- High Strength Broadband Blade Antenna
- High Power Handling Capability
- Low Loss Matching Network
- Fully Foamed to Provide High Environmental Integrity
- Aluminum Alloy Retaining Collar Accepts High Side Loading
- Drop-on Replacement for AT-1108
- Complies with MIL-STD-810
- Meets Lightning Strike Requirements of MIL-DTL-85670
- DC Grounded for P-Static Protection
|Frequency||116 - 176 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+1 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
Azimuth : Omni-directional
Elevation : As stub
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fibre glass shell set in aluminium alloy base collar|
|Height||14.75 inches (375mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1.8kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.234 inch (5.9mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.