UHF Satcom Antenna
225 to 400 MHz
The 21-30-29 is a combined Hi-Lo angle UHF SATCOM Antenna designed for installation on military vehicle roof, shelter or housing via a 4 hole mounting plate. Also suitable for helicopters and aircraft operating up to 300 knots. The 21-30-29 has the coaxial connectors mounted on the bottom of the antenna base.
The antennas consist of two co-located elements; a circularly polarized cross-dipole and a linearly polarized broadband monopole. The two elements have separate RF feeds, and by manual selection of either, full hemispheric pattern coverage is provided. The Lo angle mode is intended for elevation angles up to about 45° and the Hi angle for approximately 45° to zenith.
Construction is from rugged fiber glass, foam-filled for structural integrity and prevention of moisture ingress with aluminum alloy dipole elements and base housing.
- Suitable for vehicular, ship borne and shelter installations
- Also suitable for helicopters and aircraft operating up to 300 knots
- Robust Construction
- Hemispherical radiation pattern coverage with separate Hi and Lo angle elements
- All Weather operation
- 200 Watts CW Power handling
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
- 4 hole mounting plate
Lo Angle : 225 - 400 MHz
Hi Angle : 225 - 400 MHz
Lo Angle: +3 dBiL
Hi Angle: +8 dBiC
Lo Angle: ≤ 3.0:1
Hi Angle: ≤ 1.5:1
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
Lo Angle: Linear
Hi Angle: Right Hand Circular (maximum at zenith)
|Antenna RF Connector||
Lo Angle: TNC Female
Hi Angle: N Female
|Operational Temperature||- 66°F (- 54 °C) to + 160°F (+71°C)|
|Dipole span||19.9 inches (505mm)|
|Overall Height||10.55 inches (268mm)|
|Weight||2.75 lbs (1.25kg)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.