UHF/MUOS Satcom and LOS Antenna
240 to 385 MHz
Satcom on-the-move requires antenna pattern coverage to be as near to hemispherical as possible. The CAL 21-30-44 utilizes a pair of quadrature connected UHF “droopy dipoles” with geometry arranged to maintain greater than 0 dBiC gain beyond a 120° cone over the full 240-385 UHF Satcom/MUOS band. This Antenna can also be used for Transmit and Receive Line of Sight (LOS) communications in UHF.
It is constructed of rugged fiberglass/epoxy with aluminum alloy dipole elements and base housing. The antenna is foam filled for structural integrity and prevention of moisture ingress. The 21-30-44 is suitable for “bolt-on” use on helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft up to 350 knots.
- Suitable for helicopter, vehicular, fixed and mobile applications
- Covers UHF Satcom and MUOS as well as UHF Line of Sight (LOS)
- All Weather operation
- Wide Angle pattern coverage
- 200 Watts CW Power handling
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
|Frequency||240 - 385 MHz|
+6 dBiC typical at zenith (Satcom)
≥0 dBi UHF LOS
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts max|
Right Hand Circular (at zenith) - Satcom
Vertical - LOS
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +71 °C|
|Height||13.6 inches max (346mm)|
|Dipole span||13 inches (330mm) max|
|Weight||2.4 lbs (1.1kg)|
|Fixing Holes||8 holes 0.208 - 0.234 dia. Inches (5.28 - 5.94mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Grey
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.