UHF/L-Band Airborne Blade Antenna
225 - 400MHz & 960 - 1220 MHz
The 21-50-23 is a vertically polarized combined antenna suitable for UHF communications and Lband, IFF, TACAN, MIDS, LINK16 applications.
This antenna uses advanced, high temperature composite material suitable for use on all subsonic airborne platforms as well as supersonic aircraft operating up to Mach 2+.
The antenna is fully sealed to ensure reliability in world wide conditions of service. Separate UHF and L-band connectors are provided. Separate UHF low pass (21-80-04) and L-Band high pass (21-80-03) are available and recommended when simultaneous operation of both bands is required.
- Suitable for Subsonic and Supersonic Aircraft
- Lightweight / High Strength
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental conditions
- Covers UHF Comms & IFF / TACAN / Link 16 / JTDS / MIDS
- Elements DC grounded
- Separate N-Type and TNC connectors
|Frequency||225 - 400 MHz and 960 - 1220 MHz|
225-400 MHz +2dBi average
960-1220 MHz +2dBi average
≤ 2.25:1 225 - 400 MHz
≤ 2.0:1 960 - 1220 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||UHF - 50 Watts CW, L-band - 200 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Essentially vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Antenna RF Connector||
UHF - TNC Female
L-Band - N Female
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled high temperature composite shell set on to aluminum alloy base|
|Height||10 inches (254mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1.81Kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Symmetrical ellipse|
|Fixing Holes||10 x Ø 0.200 inches (5mm) holes|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.