UHF Dipole Antenna
The 19-30-02 is a rugged UHF dipole antenna designed for shipborne applications and suitable for use in matched pairs as part of a homing system.
Design comprises a broadband dipole supported on a fibre glass tube with an aluminium alloy base for mounting via a suitable bracket to a vertical mast.
When correctly installed as a homing pair, each dipole will project forward from the mast by approximately 10" and vertical dipole arms should be approximately 10" apart. Each dipole has an N-type female connector projecting from the side of the base.
- Subminiature coaxial connectors
- Push-pull" snap-on mating
- Complies with specification CECC 22000
- Wireless LANs
- PCMCIA cards
- RF test ports
- Base stations
- Designed for shipborne installations
- Robust construction
- 20 Watts CW Power handling
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
- Phase and Amplitude matched when supplied in pairs (as 19-30-02PM)
- Loss-less matching - high efficiency
- Corrosion resistant design.
|Frequency||224 - 318 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||2 dBi in free space|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height (to the centre of dipole)||280 mm (11 inches)|
|Dipole Span||490 mm (19.3 inches)|
|Weight||0.75kg (1.65 lbs)|
- Antenna - Urethane Grey
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.