225 - 400 MHz
The 20-30-200 consists of a high strength, low loss cylindrical glass/epoxy radome containing a vertical array of four co-linearly stacked dipoles combined in such a way as to maximize radiation in the horizontal plane (0° elevation).
The array is end-fed enabling the antenna to be ground-plane independent.
The entire assembly is foam filled for long term environmental protection. It has an N type (female) connector and a 3 inch diameter metal fitting to enable mast-head mounting.
- Suitable for mast head mount
- Pattern optimized for highest gain at horizon
- Rugged design for MIL-STD-810 environment
- High power 200 Watts CW
- Hi gain (+7 dBi typical)
|Frequency||225 - 400 MHz|
|Gain||+7 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
|Operational Temp||-54°C to +70°C|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Overall Height||124 inches (3120mm)|
|Element Diameter||8.27 inches (210mm)|
|Diameter of Mount||3 inch (7.62mm)|
|Weight (approx)||50 lbs (22.7 kg)|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.