UHF Airborne Blade Antenna
225 to 512 MHz
The 21-30-43 is a UHF communications antenna capable of accepting high side loading intended for use on high speed aircraft . Its construction is from precision machined aluminum alloy with high strength FMS 1023 Lockheed approved fiberglass inserts. Having a low profile diamond shape raked blade structure minimizes drag for high speed applications and presents a low Radar Cross Section (RCS). The aluminum structure also lends itself to the application of certain types of ’stealth’ radar absorbing material.
The electrical design comprises a UHF sleeved unipole, with a DC grounded radiating element and lossless internal matching circuits.
Designed and constructed to meet MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions, the 21-30-43 is a drop-on footprint replacement for UHF blade type AT-256, having a single N-type Female connector. The antenna is normally finished in lusterless grey urethane paint.
- Suitable for sub-sonic and super-sonic aircraft.
- Covers Full UHF military Communications Air Band.
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environment.
- Single ‘N-type’ connector.
- Rugged Aluminum Alloy construction.
- Foot print replacement for AT-256 UHF blade.
- Diamond shape for low RCS and low drag.
|Frequency||225 - 512 MHz|
|Gain||225 - 512 MHz 0 dBi min +2 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts max|
|Radiation||Nominally omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Diamond shaped aluminum alloy with fiberglass inserts|
|Height||9 inches (229mm)|
|Base Plate Shape||Diamond shape drilled to replace AT-256|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.200 inches (5mm) holes, counter sunk at 100° Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Grey
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.