4.4 to 5.6 GHz
The 21-40-08 is a small diameter airborne stub antenna, principally operating over the frequency range 4.4 - 5.6 GHz and its design geometry provides excellent omni-directional radiation coverage.
Designed as a discone monopole, the antenna uses a lightweight fiberglass body with foamed-in-place feed network and an aluminum alloy structure radiating element. The element is shaped to maintain low VSWR over its frequency band and is designed to operate on ground planes of typically 24 inch diameter.
The antenna is secured to the airframe with a single nut that screws onto the centrally mounted RF connector boss.
- Small profile
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
- Excellent Omni-directional radiation pattern
- Fully environmentally sealed
- TNC-type female connector
- Radiation pattern relatively independent of ground plane
- Wide bandwidth
|Frequency||4.4 GHz to 5.6 GHz|
|Gain||Typically +3 dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts max|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth, similar to λ/4 monopole in elevation.|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +70°C|
|Height||1.53 inches (38.9mm)|
|Diameter of fixing plate||1.85 inches (47mm)|
|Weight||0.3 lbs (0.14kg)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.