S/C Band Airborne Blade Antenna
2000 to 4000MHz
The 21-40-37-1 is a wide frequency S/C band airborne blade antenna designed for fixed and rotary wing aircraft. It is a direct footprint replacement for AT256 UHF Blade antennas.
Electrical design is based on a 2-dimensional, monocone which is of high efficiency and provides nearly omnidirectional azimuthal radiation.
Mechanical design uses an advanced, glass-loaded thermoplastic radome with an integral radiating element, all foamed-in-place for structural and environmental integrity.
The blade is built into a contoured injection moulded base collar and has a centrally mounted, N-type female coaxial connector.
- Covers wireless and datalink frequencies from 2 to 4 GHz
- Low profile, diamond shaped blade
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810
- Fully Environmentally sealed
- Lossless matching - high RF efficiency
- Nominally omnidirectional radiation pattern
|Frequency||2000 - 4000 MHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||40 Watts CW|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth, similar To stub in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Element Height||2.1 inches (53mm|
|Weight||0.4 lbs (0.182kg)|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.43 inch (10.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.