Public Safety Wireless Fibre Transport System
While there are numerous DAS and RF Booster products that can provide Public Safety and two-way radio services coverage for indoor or blocked locations, making an efficient connection from the base station to those components can be problematic. The OZC9600 Fiber Interfacility Link provides an easy-to-install, robust connection for one or multiple locations and for multiple channels. The system supports VHF, UHF, 700 MHz and 800 MHz and handles the wide range of uplink RF signal power levels that can be encountered from 1/2W portables to 30W mobiles.
Since combining and extracting multiple, closely-spaced channels is difficult and costly, especially at UHF and VHF, the OZ9600 provides dedicated RF connections for each channel at both ends of the link. The optical connections for each channel are each dedicated on a single fibre using WDM (wave division multiplexing).
- Transparent Operation: The OZ9600 features 0 dB loss and high dynamic range that ensures transparent operation for distances of 500 feet or 5 miles.
- Flexible Deployment Options: The OZ9600 can be configured so as to minimize the equipment needed for large systems with few available optical fibres, limited space and multiple locations.
- Reliability: Optical Zonu has a large installed base of fibre optic systems with a very high record of reliability.
- Cost-effectiveness: the system is priced to fit the budget. The efficient architecture minimizes the amount of hardware required and simple installation ensures a minimum cost of labour.
- Availability: Optical Zonu’s short lead times accommodate urgent projects, fast replacements, and quick turnaround on system upgrades.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.