Multi-Band VHF/UHF Antenna
The 21-30-73 is a very low height receive only antenna covering VHF and UHF distress frequencies, VHF/FM maritime band and 890-960 MHz GSM frequencies. Design comprises a top loaded monopole with specially shaped radiating element to preserve patterns though the frequency range.
Constructed using a glass loaded, thermoplastic shell moulding with internally foamed-in-place radiating and matching elements, this antenna is completely sealed to provide long term reliability and protection against moisture ingress. An aluminum alloy baseplate carries a centrally mounted N-type (female) connector and the six hole mounting pattern is a drop-on replacement for AT256 type UHF blades.
- Very low height and light weight
- Covers VHF and UHF distress frequencies, VHF maritime and GSM frequencies
- Receive only
- Omni-directional azimuthal radiation pattern
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
≥ -7 dBi 121.5 MHz
≥ -8dBi 160 MHz
≥ +4 dBi 406 MHz ≥ +2 dBi 890-960 MHz
≤ 4.5:1 121-400 MHz
≤ 1.5:1 406 MHz
≤ 2.0:1 890-960 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth Elevation - see graphs|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Weight||400 grms max|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.5.16 mm|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.