Multi-Band FM Communication Antenna
118 to 174 & 380 to 870 MHz
The 21-50-45-2 is a multi-band, vertically polarized communications antenna particularly suited to latest generation VHF/UHF AM/FM/data link radios.
Designed as a short, top loaded monopole, excellent performance is achieved throughout the frequency range by use of frequency selective matching and decoupling circuits. Mechanical construction uses a glass reinforced thermoplastic shell with foamed-in-place internal elements. A single N-type connector is fitted to the aluminium base plate and is DC grounded for p-static protection.
- Wide bandwidth covers all commercial VHF and UHF FM frequencies.
- Meets MOPS for VHF ATC per DO186B
- Small size only 10 inches height.
- 25 watts power handling.
- Can be used with external diplexer/ triplexer for simultaneous multiband operation.
- Passive design does not require external tuning.
- Designed to environmental requirements for helicopter and subsonic transport aircraft.
|Frequency||118-174 & 380-870 MHz|
VHF ≥ - 2 to 0 dBi
UHF ≥ +3 dBi average
≤ 3:1 118-136 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 136-174 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 380-870 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||25 Watts max|
|Radiation Pattern||Nominally Omni-directional in azimuth Elevation-see graphs|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Temperature||56°C to +71°C|
|Overall Height||10 inches (254mm)|
|Weight||1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) max|
|Fixing Holes||6 holes 0.2 inches (5.08mm) diameter nominal - replaces AT256|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.