Lightweight VHF ATC Antenna
118 to 137 MHz
The 21-20-21 is a lightweight, top loaded small VHF blade suitable for helicopters and fixed wing aircraft operating up to Mach 0.85. Use of loss less matching enables this antenna to significantly exceed the minimum operation performance standards (MOPS) for gain defined in DO-186B as required by TSO C38d. Design uses a glass loaded, thermoplastic, one-piece moulded blade with internal radiating and matching elements, fully sealed and filled with closed cell foam. A short, lightweight aluminum alloy top loading bar and leading edge protector combine to provide a highly efficient antenna with a very small profile.
- Rugged, lightweight antenna with short top loading bar for enhanced gain
- Maximum efficiency over VHF ATC band thru loss-less matching
- Only 10” (nominal) height
- Mounting holes enable drop-on replacement for numerous 6 hole fixing VHF blades and AT256
- Designed to DO160C environmental requirements including Lightning Indirect Transient suppression (LITS)
- Fully sealed for reliability
|Frequency||118 - 137 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||≥ 2 dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation||Nominally Omnidirectional in azimuth|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass loaded Thermoplastic moulded blade|
|Height||10.25 inches (260mm)|
|Weight||0.9 lbs (408g)|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.200 inches (5mm) holes|
- Gloss White
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.