Lightweight IFF Antenna
1020 - 1100 MHz
The 21-40-21 is a very lightweight “all metal” IFF antenna suitable for helicopters and subsonic aircraft. The antenna is constructed such as to exclude internal cavities to ensure complete environmental sealing and freedom from moisture ingress and entrapment.
The diamond shape blade contributes to a very low radar cross section and the sleeved monopole design produces a highly omni-directional azimuth radiation diagram
- Rugged Metal Construction
- Small footprint
- Low VSWR
- Up to 1 kW peak power
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental conditions
- Low Radar cross section (RCS)
|Frequency||1020 - 1100 MHz|
|Gain||Typically +2.5 dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||1kW peak , 100 Watts mean|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth.|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Height||0.25 lbs (0.114kg)|
|Weight||1.85 inches (47mm)|
|Fixing Holes||4 x 0.201” (5.1 mm) 0.5” (12.7mm) spot face|
- White urethane to DTD 5555
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.