L-Band Blade Antenna JTIDS, MIDS, TACAN, DME, IFF, ATC TRANSPONDER
960 to 1220 MHz
This 21-40-05 is an “all-metal” L-band blade antenna of low height having an omnidirectional radiation pattern suitable for JTIDS/MIDS and other systems operating in the 960 - 1220 MHz frequency band.
Electrical design comprises a susceptance corrected sleeved unipole, grounded via a short circuit stub for lightning protection and fed via an N-type female RF connector. This antenna has loss-less matching and thus high radiation efficiency.
- Small Cross-sectional Profile and Low Height
- Low Drag and Light Weight
- Fully Sealed and Meets MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions
- Excellent Omnidirectional Radiation Pattern
- N-type Female Connector
- Grounded for Lightning Protection
- High Power Capability
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Suitable for aircraft operating up to Mach 2.5
|Frequency||960 - 1220 MHz|
|Gain||Typically +3 dBi|
≤ 1.4:1 1000 - 1100 MHz
≤ 1.7:1 960 - 1220 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts average 4kW peak|
|Radiation||As “stub” antenna|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||2.36 inches (60mm)|
|Weight||0.363 lbs (0.165kg)|
|Fixing plate||5.3 inches (134.6mm) by 1.8 inches (45.7mm)|
|Fixing Holes||4 x Ø 0.201 inches (5.1mm) holes, counter sunk 90°|
- Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.