L-Band Blade Antenna for DME & ATC Transponder
960 to 1220 MHz
This 21-48-06 is an “all-metal” L-band blade antenna of low height having an omnidirectional radiation pattern suitable for aircraft DME and ATC Transponder use.
Electrical design comprises a susceptance corrected sleeved unipole, grounded via a short circuit stub for lightning protection and fed via an N-type female RF connector. This antenna has loss-less matching and thus high radiation efficiency.
- Small Cross-sectional Profile and Low Height
- Low Drag and Light Weight
- Fully Sealed and designed to meet DO160 Environmental Conditions
- Excellent Omnidirectional Radiation Pattern
- N-type Female Connector
- Grounded for Lightning Protection
- High Power Capability
- Rugged aluminum construction
|Frequency||960 - 1220 MHz|
|VSWR||≤ 2.0:1 960 - 1220 MHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts average 4kW peak|
|Radiation Pattern||As “stub” antenna|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Overall Height||2.36 Inches (59.9mm)|
|Weight||0.363lbs (0.165kg) max|
|Fixing Plate||5.3 inches (134.6mm) by 1.8 inches (45.7mm)|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.25 inches (6.35mm) equi-spaced on a 5 inches (127.0mm) P.C.D.|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.