960 - 1220 MHz
The 20-40-71 consists of a high strength, low loss cylindrical glass/epoxy radome containing a vertical array of four co-linearly stacked dipoles combined in such a way as to maximize radiation in the horizontal plane (0° elevation).
The array is end-fed enabling the antenna to be ground-plane independent.
The entire assembly is foam filled for long term environmental protection. It has an N type (female) connector and a 2 inch diameter metal fitting to enable mast-head mounting.
- Suitable for mast head mount
- Covers full JTIDS band
- Pattern optimized for highest gain at horizon
- Less than 4.5 feet overall height
- Rugged design for MIL-STD-810 environment
- At least 1 kW peak power, 500W CW
- Interchangeable with NSN 5985 01 443 0282
|Frequency||960 - 1220 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+8 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||1000 Watts peak, 500 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||48 inches (1219mm)|
|Element Diameter||3 inches (76mm)|
|Diameter of Mounting Attachment||2 inches (51mm)|
|Weight (approx.)||8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)|
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +70°C|
- Antenna - CARC Green
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.