D-band Conformal Antenna
1280 - 2500 MHz
The 21-40-44 is a conformal annular slot providing D-band coverage for use in data link systems operating up to 2500MHz. It is designed to flush mount to the aircraft skin line and protrudes below skin line by less than 1 inch.
The antenna is produced as a machined aluminum alloy ‘dish’ with a high temperature glass epoxy radome covering the annular slot. The antenna is fully sealed and all internal cavities are filled with closed cell foam to prevent long term moisture ingress.
- Zero drag, fully conformal design
- Suitable for Mach 2+
- Exceptional gain and patterns throughout frequency band
- High power 2kW Peak, 200 CW
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental
- Fully sealed design
|Frequency||1280 - 2500 MHz|
|Gain (typical at Beam maximum)||+2.5 dBi average full band|
|VSWR||≤ 2.2:1 max|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||2KW Peak, 200 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Overall Height||Conformal Antenna 0.18 (4.6mm) inches flange thickness 1 inch (25.4mm) below A/C skin|
|Weight||0.3 lbs (0.14kg)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.