Conformal IFF Antenna
1030 MHz and 1090 MHz
The 21-40-02 is a small diameter conformal airborne IFF antenna, principally intended for helicopter installations where its broad elevation beam provides excellent radiation coverage over the entire hemisphere below the helicopter.
Designed as a notch-feed annular slot, the antenna uses a lightweight aluminum alloy dish with foamed-in-place feed network and a fiberglass cover encasing the central radiating element.
The antenna is secured to the airframe with six 10-32 UNF countersunk screws.
- Flush Mount
- Complies with MIL-STD-810
- Designed to NSN 5985-01-124-1538
- Excellent IFF radiation pattern
- Fully environmentally sealed
- Elbow TNC connector
|Frequency||1030 MHz and 1090 MHz|
|Gain||0 dBi minimum|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts max|
|Antenna RF Connector||BNC Female|
|Height||2.32 inches (59mm)|
|Diameter outer||5 inches (127mm)|
|Diameter inner||4 inches (102mm)|
|Weight||0.6 lbs (0.27kg)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.