Conformal Directional IFF Antenna
1030 and 1090 MHz
The 21-40-88 is a high gain, flush mounted IFF antenna suitable for use in array’s, or individually when directivity is required.
The antenna comprises a thick micro strip element with coaxial line matching and is capable of handling 1 kW peak power at IFF frequencies. Construction uses a machined aluminium alloy square box surmounted by a high strength glass/epoxy radome, the whole assembly being suitable for supersonic flight envelopes.
- Fits flush to aircraft skin
- Suitable for Mach 2+
- 8 dBi linear gain
- 20mm depth
- Fully sealed and foamed for long term reliability
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions.
|Frequency||1030 ± 5 & 1090 ± 5 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+8 dBiL|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||1 kW peak|
(horizontal typically –20 dB)
|Pattern||74º azimuth beam width (nominal) 64º elevation beam width (nominal) see graphs|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Dimensions||180mm square 20mm deep|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.