Combined VHF ATC GNSS Airborne Blade Antenna
118 to 137 MHz & GPS/Galileo
The 21-50-110-2 is a combination, vertically polarized VHF communications and circularly polarized active GNSS antenna suitable for mounting on the upper surfaces of helicopters and sub sonic fixed wing aircraft.
Designed as a short, top loaded monopole for VHF communications and having a top mounted patch antenna with integral low noise amplifier (LNA) for GNSS, this antenna has separate decoupled feeds to allow for simultaneous operation of both systems.
Mechanical construction uses a glass reinforced thermoplastic shell with foamed-in-place internal elements. N-type (VHF) and TNC (GNSS) connectors are fitted to the aluminum base plate which is DC grounded for p-static protection. Power for the LNA is fed via the GNSS coaxial cable.
- Covers GPS and Galileo frequencies
- Integral Low Noise Amplifier (LNA)
- Efficient VHF ATC antenna
- Light weight, low profile
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements for helicopter and subsonic transport aircraft.
118-137 MHz VHF
1164.45-1239.60 L5/L2 GP; E5 Galileo
1266.75-1290.75 E6 Galileo
1558.42-1592.42 L1 GPS; E1,E2 Galileo
|Gain (typical) antenna||
+1 dBi VHF average over band
+4.3 dBiC GPS L1 1.4 dBiC
- 2.5 dBiC Galileo and GPS L2/L5
1.5:1 GNSS (Antenna)
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
50 Watts (VHF)
Right Hand Circular (GNSS)
44 ± 2 dB
|Antenna RF Connector||
N Type Female (VHF)
TNC Female (GNSS)
|Height||11 inches (279mm)|
|Weight||3 lbs (1.36Kg) max|
- Antenna - Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.