Combined UHF Comms High Power Link 16 Antenna
225 to 450 MHz & 960 to 1220 MHz
The 20-50-01 is a combined, stacked dipole array intended for use with LINK16, MIDS, JTIDS data link and UHF Communications radios including EPLRS. T
he UHF element is an end fed dipole above which is stacked an isolated high gain L-band dipole array. The entire assembly is housed in a rugged fiberglass support tube fitted with a 4 hole CECOM mounting base.
Gain up to +8dBi is provided for LINK16 with +2dBi average over the UHF band. Separate N-type and TNC (female) connectors are provided for LINK16 and UHF respectively.
- Rugged Construction
- Covers EPLRS, JTIDS, MIDS, LINK16
- Standard CECOM mount
- Suitable for Mast and Fixed Installations
- 2KW Peak Power for LINK16
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental
- Ground plane independent
- Less than 72” (1829mm) Height
- Foamed in place elements for reliability
225 - 450
960 - 1220 MHz
+2dBi average UHF
+6 to +8dBi L- Band
≤ 2.5:1 UHF
≤ 2.0:1 L- Band
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation Patern||Omni-directional in azimuth|
UHF 50 watts
L- Band 2KW Peak 500 watts average
|Height||72 inches max (1829mm)|
|Element Diameter||3 inches (76mm)|
|Weight (approx.)||10lbs max (4.54kg)|
|Mounting||4 holes on 4.5 inches (114mm) circle to CECOM standard pattern|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless grey
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.