Combined Sonobuoy Receive & UHF Command Blade Antenna
136 to 175 MHz + 291.5 MHz ±0.5
The 21-50-04 is a high strength, low drag VHF/UHF blade antenna. It comprises a top loaded symmetrical diamond shape blade with internal foamed-in-place radiating and matching elements.
An N-type V/UHF connector and SMA test connector are fitted to the aluminum base plate and the antenna is DC grounded for P-static protection.
Frequency of operation covers full VHF Sonobuoy receive and UHF transmit (Command). The antenna can handle up to 80 Watts of UHF power
- High Strength Composite Blade
- Low Side Area, Low Drag
- Suitable for helicopters and aircraft operating up to at least 350 knots
- Environmental Performance to MIL-STD-810
- Radiating element foamed-inplace for structural integrity and prevention of moisture ingress.
- Integrated test probe
136 MHz to 175 MHz VHF
291 MHz to 292 MHz UHF
|Gain (typical)||1 dBi average, 0 dBi min VHF +3 dBi UHF|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||80 Watts CW (UHF)|
|Polarization||Vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Radiation Pattern||Omni directional in azimuth plane, elevation as plot, UHF pattern similar|
|Test Probe||Decoupled nominally –20 dB on main signal|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female VHF/UHF|
|Test Probe Connector||SMA Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass loaded thermoplastic blade in aluminum alloy base collar with aluminum top loading disc|
|Height||10 inches (254mm)|
|Weight||2.5 lbs max (1.13kg)|
|Fixing Holes||6 holes 0.2 inches dia. nominal - replaces AT256|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.