C/D/E Band Airborne Blade Antenna
500 to 2000 MHz
The 21-40-45 is an extended frequency UHF, C/D airborne blade antenna designed for high performance aircraft and covering data link as well as Tacan and IFF frequencies. It is a direct footprint replacement for AT256 UHF Blade antennas.
Electrical design is based on a 2-dimensional, shunt-grounded discone which is of high efficiency and provides nearly omnidirectional azimuthal radiation.
Mechanical design uses an advanced, glass-loaded thermoplastic radome with an integral radiating element, all foamed-in-place for structural and environmental integrity.
The blade is built into a contoured aluminum alloy base collar and has a centrally mounted, N-type female coaxial connector. Different base configurations can be provided.
- Covers LINK 16, IFF, TACAN, JTIDS & other data links
- Low profile, diamond shaped blade
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810
- Fully environmentally sealed
- Grounded for lightning protection
- Lossless matching - high RF efficiency
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
|Frequency||500 - 2000 MHz|
|Gain (Average)||≥1 dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth, similar To stub in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Epoxy/fiberglass blade in aluminum alloy base collar|
|Element Height||6 inches (152.5mm) max|
|Weight||0.9 lbs (0.4 Kg) max|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Diamond shape|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.43 inches (10.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.