C/D Band Airborne Blade Antenna
960 to 1220 MHz
The 21-40-12 is a C/D (L-Band) airborne blade antenna designed for high performance aircraft and covering MIDS as well as TACAN and IFF frequencies. It is a direct footprint replacement for AT256 UHF Blade antennas. Electrical design is based on a 2-dimensional, shunt-grounded discone which is of high efficiency and provides nearly omnidirectional azimuthal radiation.
Mechanical design uses an advanced, glass-loaded thermoplastic radome with an integral radiating element, all foamed-in-place for structural and environmental integrity.
The blade has an aluminum alloy base with a centrally mounted, TNC-type female coaxial connector.
- Covers LINK 16, IFF, TACAN, JTIDS & MIDS
- Low profile, diamond shaped blade
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810
- Fully Environmentally sealed
- Grounded for P- static protection
- Lossless matching - high RF efficiency
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
|Frequency||960 - 1220 MHz|
|Gain (average)||Typically +4 dBi|
≤ 1.8:1 (960 - 1220 MHz)
≤ 1.5:1 (1020 - 1100 MHz)
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW, 4 KW peak|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth, similar To stub in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Element Height||2.75 inches (70mm)|
|Weight||0.5 lbs (0.225kg)|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.43 inch (10.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.