Broadband Blade Antenna
30 to 512 MHz
The 21-50-26 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 30 to 512 MHz frequency range.
This wideband antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on aircraft operating at speeds up to Mach 0.95.
he element is DC grounded for high voltage transfer protection.
- Frequency Selective Matching Network
- Passive design-requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed to Provide High Environmental Integrity
- Aluminum Alloy Base Mounting Accepts High Side Loading
- Suitable for AN/ARC-210, AN/ARC-231 and Similar Multi-Mode Radios
- Designed to comply with MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
|Frequency||30 - 88 MHz, 108 - 174 MHz, 225 - 512 MHz|
30 MHz ≥ -25 dBi
60 MHz ≥ -20 dBi
88 MHz ≥ -12 dBi
118-174 MHz ≥ -4 dBi average
225-512 MHz ≥ 0 dBi average
≤ 2.5:1 30 - 88 MHz
≤ 3.0:1 108 - 117 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 118 - 174 MHz & 225 - 512 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Essentially vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell set on aluminum alloy base|
|Height||13 inches (331mm)|
|Weight||3 lbs (1.4 kg)|
|Side Loading||≥5 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Rectangular|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.2 inch (5.08mm) holes, spot faced Ø 0.43 inches (8 x Ø 0.200 inches (5mm) holes, counter sunk 100º)|
- Lusterless Grey
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.