Broadband Airborne Blade Antenna
150 to 400 MHz & 2000 to 2500 MHz
The 21-50-58-1 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 150 to 400 MHz frequency range and 2000 to 2500 MHz.
This wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on aircraft operating at speeds up to Mach 0.95.
The radiating element is DC grounded for P-Static protection.
- Frequency Selective Matching Network
- Passive design-requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed to Provide High Environmental Integrity
- Aluminum Alloy Retaining Collar Accepts High Side Loading
- Drop-on Replacement for AT-1108 & AS3191
- Complies with MIL-STD-810/DO160D
- Lightning Protection in accordance with MIL-DTL-2565
150 - 400 MHz
2000 - 2500 MHz
150-400 MHz ≥ 0 dBi average
2000-2500 MHz 0dBi average
≤ 2.5:1 150 - 400 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 2000 - 2500 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
V/UHF - 50 Watts CW,
L-band - 200 Watts CW
|Polarization||Essentially vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Antenna RF Connector||
V/UHF - TNC Female
L-Band - N Female
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell set in aluminum alloy base collar|
|Height||14.75 inches (375mm)|
|Weight||4.5 lbs (2.05kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.200 inches (5mm) holes, counter bore Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.