Airborne Blade Antenna
225 to 512 MHz
The 21-30-176 is a high performance UHF airborne blade antenna suitable for use on fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
Construction is from a one piece glass loaded thermoplastic moulding intimately bonded onto an aluminum alloy base block which houses the matching circuits and provides for very solid attachment to the airframe via 6 fixing holes.
An internal radiating element is shaped in such a way as to produce minimum VSWR and also to optimize radiation. The antenna assembly is sealed by close cell foam and finished in lusterless black or grey urethane paint.
- Covers extended UHF and EPLRS Bands
- High Strength Composite Blade with Aluminum Alloy Base Block
- Low Drag
- Single BNC Connector
- Designed to meet Environmental Performance to MIL-STD-810 & MIL-T-5422
- Foamed in place radiating element
|Frequency||225 MHz to 512 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+2 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Radiation Patern||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||BNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass loaded thermoplastic blade on aluminum alloy base|
|Height||7.75 inches (197mm)|
|Weight||1.7 lbs (0.77kg) max|
|Side Loading||≥ 5 psi ultimate|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.4 inches (10.2mm)|
- Antenna - Urethane Lusterless Black
- Base Plate - Unpainted
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.