Airborne Blade Antenna
400 to 500 MHz
The 21-30-55 is a high performance combined UHF airborne blade antenna suitable for helicopters and aircraft operating in excess of Mach 1.
Construction is from a one piece glass loaded thermoplastic blade molding intimately bonded into an aluminum alloy base block which houses the matching circuits and provides for very solid attachment to the airframe via 6 fixing holes drilled to the same pattern as the AT-256 UHF antenna.
The metal base block also enables the 21-30-55 to meet the lightning protection requirements of MIL-STD-85670.
Internal radiating element are shaped in such a way as to produce minimum VSWR and also to optimize radiation. The antenna assembly is sealed by closed cell foam and finished in lusterless black or grey urethane paint.
- Covers UHF EPLRS Frequencies
- High Strength Composite Blade with Aluminum Alloy Base Block
- Low Side Area, Low Drag
- Single ‘N’ Type Connector
- Drop-on replacement for AT-256
- Meets Lightning Strike Criteria of MIL-STD-85670
- Environmental Performance to MIL-STD-810
- Foamed in place radiating element
|Frequency||400 MHz to 500 MHz|
|Gain||+ 2 dBi|
≤ 2.5:1 (400 - 500 MHz)
≤ 2.0:1 (420 - 450 MHz)
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass loaded thermoplastic blade in aluminum alloy base collar|
|Height||5 inches (127mm)|
|Weight||0.75 lbs (0.34kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Diamond shape|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.43 inches (10.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.