Low Loss Plenum LMR-900-LLPL Coax Cable with Organge FRPVC jacket
The LMR-900-LLPL 50 Ohm flexible coax cable from Times Microwave has a Foam PE dielectric. The LMR-900-LLPL coax is constructed with a 22.1mm jacket made of Fluropolymer coax has a shield count of 2, a RF shielding of 90 dB and the maximum frequency for this Time Microwave coaxial cable is 8 GHz. LMR-900-LLPL coax cable has an attenuation at 1 GHz of 2 db/100ft .
Rojone has been the Times Microwaves Australian distributor for over 35 years and can custom manufacture LMR cable assemblies to your exact needs. We have a dedicated QA department that can test cable assemblies up to 50 GHz as well as perform PIM testing at 750-800 MHz, 900MHz 2100-2200 MHz frequency.
- LMR® - LLPL is an indoor highly fire retarded cable intended specifically for runs within return air handling plenums (e.g. dropped ceilings, raised floors). It has a UL/NEC & CSA rating of ‘CMP’ and ‘FT6’ respectively.
- Flexibility and bendability are hallmarks of the LMR- 900-LLPL cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance.
- Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-900- LLPL. Size for size LMR has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables.
- RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
- Weatherability: LMR-900-LLPL cables are designed for indoor Plenum applications. Black jacketed LMRLLPL versions can be supplied for applications that originate outdoors (e.g., rooftop) and subsequently enter the building.
- Connectors: Type-N and 7-16 male and female connectors are available for LMR-900-LLPL cable. Other interface types can be provided by using a short jumper cable assembly.
- Cable Assemblies: All LMR-900-LLPL cable types are available as pre-terminated cable assemblies. Refer to the section on FlexTech for further details.
|Brand||Times Microwave Systems|
|Unit Of Measure||M|
|Velocity of Propagation||%||76|
|Time Delay||nS/ft (nS/m)||1.34||(4.40)|
|Inner Conductor||ohms/1000ft (/km)||0.63||(2.07)|
|Outer Conductor;||ohms/1000ft (/km)||0.55||(1.80)|
|Voltage Withstand||Volts DC||5000|
|Jacket Spark||Volts RMS||
|Bend Radius: installation||in. (mm)||3.00||(76.2)|
|Bend Radius: repeated||in. (mm)||9.0||(228.6)|
|Bending Moment||ft-lb (N-m)||9.0||(12.20)|
|Tensile Strength||lb (kg)||660||(299.6)|
|Flat Plate Crush||lb/in. (kg/mm)||300||(5.36)|
|Storage Temperature Range||+23/+167||-5/+75|
|Operating Temperature Range||+23/+167||-5/+75|
|Inner Conductor||BC Tube||0.227||(5.77)|
|Dielectric||Low Density PTFE||0.680||(17.27)|
|Outer Conductor||Aluminum Tape||0.680||(17.49)|
|Overall Braid||Tinned Copper||0.732||(18.59)|